This course will be an overview of:
- The components of a successful Mentoring Programs.
- Different types of Mentoring Programs.
- Roles and expectations in the Mentoring Program.
- Best practices of successful Mentoring Programs.
- The process of selecting, matching, and monitoring participants in the Mentoring Program.
- Recommended training for participants in the Mentoring Program.
- Fixing a broken Mentoring Program.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Identify the different types of Mentoring Programs.
- Define the roles in a successful Mentoring Program.
- Define the benefits of Mentoring.
- Name some common problems in Mentoring Programs.
There are no reviews yet.