This course will be an overview of: Consulting reports vary drastically from project to project.
However, at the core of a consulting report is information that provides an opinion or solution to an identified problem or issue. Each consulting report may include segments where consultants provide a written narrative when instead, a visual would have provided a better representation of the material.
When incorporated appropriately, visuals are often easier to read and understand, catch the reader’s attention, highlight important information, and aid in comprehension of material. Therefore, this course covers meaningful types of visuals used in consulting reports, best practices when incorporating visuals in reports, identifying commonly used software that assist in creating visuals, and utilizing a specific software to enhance visuals in reports.
- Examine the meaningful types of visuals used in consulting reports.
- Identify best practices when using visuals.
- Using software to assist in creating visuals.
- Creating visuals in a specific software.
- Details: charts, graphs, tables, flowcharts, and diagrams.
- Details: Do format your visual appropriately, do make it memorable, label everything, easy to read and understand, etc.
- Details: Excel, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Zoho Analytics, Visio).
- Details: Visio. Explain what Visio is’ What can Visio do and not do; What visuals is Visio really great at creating (how does this enhance reports, etc.); benefits of flowcharting and diagrams; how to create a flowchart and diagram.
There are no reviews yet.