This course will be an overview of:
- The most critical format and grammatical elements utilized when preparing written audit reports and developing critical components of an audit report.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define a concise objective for an audit report. Identify the five common elements needed for an effective audit report.
- Recognize and apply the types, structure, and common language used in external audit reports.
- Define how to organize an audit report for impact.
- Apply the language and style of effective audit report writing.