This course will be an overview of:
- Writing effective communication critical to success.
- Communicating with others with the purpose to convince others to do something, give us permission, or simply inform.
Prepare written communication that is clear and logical.
- After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Name the general writing guidelines.
- Define the top grammar mistakes.
- Recognize the common errors to watch out for when preparing a written document.
- Define the basic composition and formal rules when preparing an office document.
- Identify and apply corrections to the common mistakes of business writing.
- Identify and apply email etiquette.
- Recognize various writing samples including footnote disclosures.
There are no reviews yet.