This course will be an overview of:
- The basic concepts and behaviors that are part of successful delegation.
- Barriers to delegation.
- How to determine what tasks to delegate.
- How to choose the person to whom a task is delegated.
- How to effectively hand off a task to another person.
- The various levels of delegation.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Identify the basic concepts of successful delegation.
- Mindfully choose tasks to delegate.
- Understand the criteria for choosing the right person to delegate a task to.
- Navigate the steps to successfully hand-off a task.
- Understand the 7 levels of delegation.
- Become aware of software that supports delegation.
There are no reviews yet.