Do more with data. Learn the importance of data and analytics for business growth, innovation and retention of employees.
Data & analytics for business professionals certificate
Data science is an evolving field and is currently undergoing a transformation of how and why we use data to generate revenue and make strategic business decisions. The Data and Analytics for Business Professionals Certificate is an 8-course program that dives deep into the importance of data and analytics as a strategic enabler for business growth, innovation and retention of employees. The courses will give business professionals in accounting, general business, or corporate finance the skills to view data strategically so they can make informed decisions about strategy, products and services, business processes, and more. Users will learn how to view data as an asset in order to build corporate data literacy and shape long term growth strategy. It is recommended that you take courses “Data & analytics overview” and “Data analytics process” before the other courses in this program.
Who is this for? Ideal for entry to mid-level managers in accounting, general business, and corporate finance who want to develop their knowledge about big data analytics and its value to a business.
- Learn the skills to approach data and analytics strategically so you can make informed decisions about strategy, products and services, business processes, and more.
- Strategies for championing a data mindset across your organization.
- Learn the tools of data visualization and data storytelling. It’s not all about crunching numbers.
- Real-world scenarios and case study examples that enable the practical application of concepts.
- Courses taught by Dr. Marsha Parker, an experienced thought leader in the field of data and analytics and highly rated Becker instructor.
- Receive a resume-boosting certificate once all the courses are completed.
Included in the Data and Analytics courses:
- Data & analytics overview
- Data analytics process
- Big data challenges
- Democratization of data
- Introduction to data visualization
- Data and storytelling
- Data management
- Ethical use of data