This course will be an overview of:
- Current cybersecurity threats and how to mitigate data breach risk.
- SEC and other regulatory guidance on cybersecurity risk and responses.
- Guidance for performing and reporting on cybersecurity risk management programs.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Discuss the most common cybersecurity threats and protections.
- Describe ways to protect the confidentiality and privacy of information.
- Explain resources available to any entity for designing and implementing a cybersecurity risk management program.
There are no reviews yet.