Understanding the benefits of bringing true diversity, equity, belonging, and inclusion into your workplace, discuss common barriers to success, and provide practical steps for creating a culture of inclusivity.
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace foundational certificate
Creating an inclusive work environment in which all people can thrive doesn’t happen by accident. It requires an investment in knowledge and a shared commitment within an organization. As a trusted partner of the accounting industry, Becker Professional Education is dedicated to fostering this mindset in accounting and finance workplaces. This unique 5 course will introduce the benefits of bringing true diversity, equity, belonging, and inclusion into your workplace, discuss common barriers to success, and provide practical steps for creating a culture of inclusivity. The program kicks off with an inspiring introduction video from a leader in diversity and inclusion – Lisa Wardell, CEO of Adtalem Global Education (Becker’s parent company).
Who is this certificate for? Manager level and up or anyone in a leadership position.
- Each course that is included in this diversity and inclusion certificate program was developed with an accounting and finance industry perspective.
- Learn from thought leaders in diversity with decades of practical, real-world accounting, finance and corporate HR experience.
- This diversity and inclusion training is a self-paced, on-demand course format; viewable 24/7 and accessible for up to 12 months.
- Strengthening Your Workforce Through Diversity: Identify the benefits and challenges of diversity in the corporate environment.
- Understanding Our Unconscious Bias: Recognize unconscious bias and its impact on individuals, the workplace, and society.
- Unintended Effects of Microaggressions in the Corporate Setting: Define microaggressions and develop strategies to prevent them.
- The Effects of Imposter Syndrome on Corporate Diversity: Identify the five types of imposters and how you can combat imposter syndrome.
- Creating a Culture of Inclusion: Discover the importance of inclusion in the workplace and learn techniques to develop and retain diverse talent.
Global & Intercultural Fluency, Leadership, Professionalism & Work Ethic
Business Management and Organisation