This course will be an overview of:
- How and why corruption happens.
- How to deter and detect it in an organization.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define corruption, asset misappropriation, and fraudulent statements within the Occupational Fraud and Abuse Classification system.
- Recognize common corruption facts and figures.
- Name examples of the major perpetrators of corruption according to their position, department, industry, country, and motives Identify the red flags and warning signs of corruption.
- Recognize signs of possible corruption in an organization
There are no reviews yet.