This course will be an overview of Client Rapport Foundations:
- Yesterday and today.
- Hierarchies and networks.
- From command and control to influence and collaboration.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define the personal and professional role sets that define your network(s).
- Understand the behavioral differences between traditional command and control skills, and the collaboration and influence skills required for developing personal and professional networks.
- Learn to effectively transition from using command/ control to collaboration/influence behaviors, driving to mutually beneficial client outcomes.
There are no reviews yet.