Many of us have had the experience of developing a well-thought-out plan or performance objectives, only to have the implementation fall flat. This course will provide you with the strategic and tactical framework to successfully implement change initiatives.
Webinar | Tue-27-Sep-2022 15:00pm CET
Change management: Making strategy happen
€ 49,00 – € 79,00
This course will be an overview of:
- The strategic and tactical framework to successfully implement change initiatives.
- The tools to assess the progress of each phase of the framework.
- Timing the change implementation to enable optimum success.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Understand the strategies and tactics you need to implement effective changes.
- Understand the vision in which you and your coworkers need to focus.
- Establish the intent that will drive success.
- Build plans that produce actionable outcomes.
- Motivate yourself and others to be enthused and committed.
- Execute your tasks, knowing roles and responsibilities.
- Be held accountable and measure to clearly defined results.
- Implement strategy and tactics following best practice phases of action.
Business Management and Organisation