This course will be an overview of:
- The strategic and tactical framework to successfully implement change initiatives.
- The tools to assess the progress of each phase of the framework.
- Timing the change implementation to enable optimum success.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Understand the strategies and tactics you need to implement effective changes.
- Understand the vision in which you and your coworkers need to focus.
- Establish the intent that will drive success.
- Build plans that produce actionable outcomes.
- Motivate yourself and others to be enthused and committed.
- Execute your tasks, knowing roles and responsibilities.
- Be held accountable and measure to clearly defined results.
- Implement strategy and tactics following best practice phases of action.
There are no reviews yet.