This course will be an overview of:
- Change management activities mapping basic processes and procedures.
- Methods for collecting data on change management activities.
- Key controls of change management people, processes, and technology.
- Indicators of derailment or inadequate change management.
- Measuring change management success.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Identify the key controls within the change management processes.
- Assess the quality of the information generated by the change management program.
- Assess change management performance metrics for monitoring processes, behaviors, and technology deviations.
- Identify the change risk assessment methods.