This course will be an overview of:
- Motivation for use of real options in capital budgeting.
- Types of real options in business investment decisions.
- Valuation of real options.
- Application of real option analysis to business investment decisions.
- Post-audit process.
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on capital investment.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define types of real options in business.
- Calculate the value of various real options.
- Model business decisions using real options.
- Recognize the steps in the post-audit process.
- Recognize the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on capital investment.
There are no reviews yet.