Master cash flow analysis in capital budgeting. Recognize the basic terms, concepts and steps involved in the capital budgeting process for making investment decisions. Evaluate cash flows using various techniques and models for forecasting, asset expansion and asset replacement projects.
Webinar | Sat-10-Sep-2022 15:00pm CET
Capital investment: Cash flow analysis in capital budgeting
€ 79,00 – € 89,00
This course will be an overview of:
- The framework for capital budgeting for purposes of making investment decisions.
- Techniques and methods for forecasting and evaluating cash flows.
- The COVID-19 pandemics effect on capital investment, cash flow estimation, and cash flow evaluation.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Recognize the basic terms, concepts, and steps involved in the capital budgeting process.
- Identify relevant cash flows for forecasting.
- Analyze cash flows for purposes of asset expansion and asset replacement projects.
- Evaluate cash flows using various techniques and models, including net present value, internal rate of return, modified internal rate of return, profitability index, payback period, discounted payback, and accounting rate of return.
- Identify the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on capital investment, cash flow estimation, and cash flow evaluation.