This course will be an overview of:
- The importance of capital project decisions.
- Approaches used to determine the selection of appropriate capital projects.
- Pros and cons of the various tools used to make investment decisions.
- The use of cash flow analysis in making capital budgeting decisions.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Identify the steps in the capital budgeting process.
- Identify the various items to consider when calculating cash flow.
- Apply the six core investment decision criteria.
There are no reviews yet.