This course will cover the following:
- An overview of the world of discounts and premiums.
- The valuation impact of Control Premiums and Minority Interest Discounts.
- The usage of Marketability and Liquidity Discounts.
- A discussion of lesser applied discounts by valuators.
- The implications of selecting particular standard of values and discounts.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Understand the basic premises and characteristics of discounts and premiums.
- Comprehend the essentials of Control Premiums and Minority Interest Discounts.
- Learn the nuts and bolts of Marketability and Liquidity Discounts.
- Gain familiarity with lesser known discounts.
- Learn how the Standards of Value affects discounts and premiums.