This course will be an overview of:
- Background and terminology.
- Compilation of mistakes made to date for return-to-work.
- Essential considerations for management, office(s), policies, health of workplace.
- Essential considerations for employees, psychological safety, sensitivity to personal home commitments, flexibility.
- Essential considerations for work, agreements on work, deadlines, resources for a flexible work arrangement.
- Best practices based on lessons learned.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Articulate the most common mistakes made in the return-to-work initiative.
- Differentiate hybrid, work from home (WFH), work from anywhere (WFA), and remote work.
- Identify the essential soft skills every manager must incorporate during the hybrid change.
There are no reviews yet.