This course will be an overview of:
- Elements of building trust with clients, prospects, and internal stakeholders.
- The values and beliefs of a trusted advisor.
- Critical required skills including listening, partnering, flexibility, and emotional intelligence.
- The trusted advisor approach to developing new business including networking, prospect pursuit, and proposals.
- Building a trusted advisor culture and approach in your department, whether client-facing or internal service focused.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define the meaning of trust in a business environment.
- Describe the mindset required to be a trusted advisor.
- Identify key trusted advisor skills and behaviors.
- Explain strategies to approaching new business development as a trusted advisor.
- Describe how to promote a trusted advisor approach in the workplace.
There are no reviews yet.