This course covers types of interviews an employer may conduct and the differentiating value of behavioral interviewing. Course participants will learn about the processes of preparing for and conducting a behavioral interview, as well as using behavioral interviewing to assess experienced and inexperienced candidate skills.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define behavioral interviewing.
- Identify the importance of behavioral interviewing as part of an employee selection process.
- Identify the process for conducting a behavioral interview.
- Identify good behavioral interview questions.
- Identify general best practices for conducting interviews.
- Apply behavioral interviewing to assess whether or not a candidate, experienced or inexperienced, has a desired skill set.
There are no reviews yet.