This course will be an overview of:
- Classical Statistical Sampling.
- Applying CVS Sampling.
- Theory of Classical Statistical Sampling.
- The Audit Application of This Theory.
- Process of CVS Statistical Sampling.
- Implementation of a Classical Statistical Sample.
- Variables Sampling Schematic for Substantive Sampling.
- Emulating CVS Using Non-statistical Methods.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Recognize basic concepts of classical variables sampling (CVS).
- Recognize how software can be used when CVS sampling is planned and performed.
- Recognize some of the practical issues that can arise when CVS is applied in an audit context.
There are no reviews yet.