This course will be an overview of:
- Artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), predictive analytics (PA), and how they differ from other related concepts.
- Models, what they mean, and how they are used in ML and PA.
- Different PA models (algorithms), with an understanding of where and when each algorithm can be applied.
- A case study demonstrating an application of a specific PA algorithm namely, classification trees.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define and differentiate between artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) and related buzz words.
- Identify problems in their business that are well-suited for AI and ML. Identify types of AI and ML models that address a specific business problem.
- Understand which tools to use to start applying AI and ML to solve their business problems.
There are no reviews yet.