This course will be an overview of:
- Policies and procedures for each of the six elements of a QC system (QCPP).
- Getting beyond mere compliance to improve audit quality and increase profitability.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Identify the basics of monitoring Choose optional approaches for performing inspection and review procedures.
- Apply methods for monitoring the entire QC system, not solely the elements.
- Recognize how to document and communicate monitoring results.
- Recall how to document the QC system.
- Select ways to communicate QC policies and procedures to personnel.
- Determine the extent of written policies and procedures needed to support the QC system.
- Recall common peer review matters related to QC systems.