Explore habits you can work on to advance in your career. Identify tasks you should be working on and questions you should ask yourself in taking ownership of your career and when you should request help from others to ensure you are getting guidance and proper advice.
10 habits of highly successful careers
This course will be an overview of:
- Habits you can work on to advance in your career.
- Tasks you should be working on.
- Questions you should ask yourself in taking ownership for your career.
- When to ask others for help to ensure you are getting the guidance and advice you need.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Learn the 10 habits of a successful career.
- Understand ones responsibility in gaining endorsement.
- Learn the competencies one needs to work on being seen as a star or leader.
- Learn possible career derailers.